2022 Guide to Barely There Tan Lines
Most Wanted String Bikinis to Shop For this Summer
Summer mode ON: Summer has officially begun. Long days where bikinis, sunnies, sandals, and dresses are the official uniform 24/7. Days under the sun, playing at the beach, listening to music while drinking mimosas, reading your favorite magazine, and living your best life making amazing memories!
Tanning addicts, this is for you: a guide to the tiniest tan lines and the best way to care for your skin.
Top 3 Tips for Picking the Best Bikini:
1. To be comfy and still get your best tan, triangle bikinis are a must! Wear the straps up or down and get achieve minimal tan lines!
Everything is about the details! Each version gives its unique style, adding a special coquette to a basic, not-so-basic suit.SHOP TRIANGLE TOPS
1. U Wires Rings, embroidery, and embellishments:
Everything is about the details! Each version gives its unique style, adding a special coquette to a basic, not-so-basic suit.SEE THE COLLECTION
2. To have no tan lines on top, bandeaus are your besties! If you have a more robust bust, buy a bandeau top with detachable straps, and remove them when tanning. Don’t worry – Maaji has you covered there... Or not covered!
Bold colors matched to make a subtle design stand out.SHOP BANDEAU TOPS
3. Bottoms are essential; the skimpier, the better! Micro-mini bottoms will be your go-tos for tanning this summer.
They are everywhere and are one of the most robust WGSN trends for 2022.SHOP SKIMPY BOTTOMS
7. Pony, spot butterflies, or cow prints:
Are a trend that drives us into this sexy and coquettish world many girls love to wear during spring break & summer seasons
8. Cut-Outs :
More relevant than ever, we want to show some skin, highlight our bodies and curves, we want the world to see our confidence!SHOP THE COLLECTION
Top 5 Tanning Tricks:
1. Apply sunscreen with at least SPF 30, and reapply every 2 to 3 hours; ensure to always protect your face with a good sunscreen; in a few years, your skin will thank you! Be an Earth Warrior and try to find a sunscreen that’s “Reef Safe”.
2. Use a tanning oil that contains sun protection; it's crucial to protect your skin when tanning to prevent burned skin and redness.
3. Exfoliate your skin before using tanning oil to remove the top layer of dead skin cells. Doing this will help you get a more even tan.
4. Try standing up more often, ensuring a perfect 360° tan.
5. For a durable tan, moisturize after tanning. Hydrating your skin with vitamins will keep the tan from fading and will keep that tan glow for longer!
Live your best summer, making new Maajical adventures to remember